Abstract submission is closed!
Submission deadline: March 13th
Please read the submission guidelines before writing your abstract. Download the guidelines
Read the Acta Horticulturae author guidelines https://www.ishs.org/authors
- ISHS member can submit the abstract without paying the abstract submission charge and will be able to register to the symposium at the discounted fee for ISHS members – for more information on ISHS membership, please see https://www.ishs.org/members
- junior scientists may want to take part in the ISHS Young Minds Award competition – For more information, please see https://www.ishs.org/young-minds-award
- Abstracts must be submitted exclusively online on the ISHS website. Abstracts sent by email will not be considered.
- Authors whose presentation is accepted agree to register for the symposium and to come to Grenoble to present their paper. Videoconferences or pre-recorded presentations will not be accepted.
- Authors whose oral communication is accepted undertake to present in English.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted as oral papers commit to writing an article for publication in Acta Horticulturae
Dates to remember:
• March 13th 2023: deadline for submission of abstracts
• April 10th 2023: selection of abstracts and notification of selection to authors
• June 10th, 2023: deadline for submission of articles